Chicago Gay entertainment bars and clubs by distance
- 3160 (0.4m) Thirty-one sixty is Chicago's newest live piano and cabaret bar. Performances nightly Wednesdays through Sundays and never a cover charge. (Formerly Annex 3)...more
- Kit Kat (0.7m) Supper club/drag bar with 100 different martinis, over 25 margaritas, female impersonators, and delicious globally inspired cuisine. Traveling homo alono? Just pull up a stool at the bar for a friendly chat, light bite and a martini...more
- Amosphere (2.7m) Cabaret, strippers, live entertainment and drag are on offer at this friendly Andersonville bar with DJ's spinning 70's, 80's and 90's music...more
- Hamburger Mary's/Attic (2.8m) Open from 11am daily for lunch, dinner and late drinks. Mary's attic with drag, tv/video, maryOke, bingo karaoke, improv and live entertainment open Wednesday through Sunday from 8pm. Wednesday night gets our vote for best karaoke night in Chicago...more
- Club Escape (13.1m) Chicago South Side's #1 alternative lifestyle entertainment spot, Club Escape has a ladies night every Thursday. DJs spin hip-hop, house, R&B and soul nightly on their 4000W sound system. Live shows featuring Mz RUFF-N-STUFF Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays...more
Chicago Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly
ClubFly provides a gay bar, club, nightlife and GLBT center mapper for Chicago, Illinois and the rest of the USA. Chicago gay bars and clubs are mapped in your gayborhood with tags, transit/walking directions, and driving directions.