ClubFly is a FREE web-based application for the transgender, gay and lesbian community, and the first "Google Maps for Gay Bars", launched in October 2005. Born out of necessity, we'd been frustrated by the quality of gay bar and club finder websites. Our philosophy is simply to help you to find gay venues quickly by entering a simple zip or city name and getting the results fast in a mapping format. Tags help to categorize the venue and users can add their say.
What People are Saying About ClubFly
- Queerty.com: Times used to be, if you were a gay man desperate to get out, get drunk and get laid in unfamiliar territory, you'd have to pick up a local rag for the rundown of fag-friendly spots where you could get your man on. With the launch of Google Maps, however, gay listing guides became obsolete. When ClubFly launched they certainly didn't make Google Maps obsolete, but they sure did spruce up and homo-fy the interface! Pop over to the site, throw in your zip and then try to tell us that the whole pink motif and dozens of lost cartoon gayboys peppering the map isn't just the most precious hookup map you ever did see!But what if you're one of today's gayboys on the move who demands knowing his proximity to the next potential drunken hookup in real time? Well, you're in luck: today ClubFly launched mClubFly for your mobile.
- About.com: 'Clubfly.com is well on its way to becoming a must bookmark page for the gay traveler or the bar fly sitting at home bored. Clubfly will be the gay bar finder of choice. It's professional look and feel captures confidence in the club reviews and the accuracy of the locations that are listed. Mapping the venues out is a definite time saver and plus for the discreet and regular clubber'
- Gridskipper: Featured in 'San Francisco Mashup Round-Up'
- Google Maps Mania: Featured as 'Gay Bars and Clubs on Google Maps'.
- Queerty.com: 'ClubFly is just what the homo traveler needs. It's Google Maps for gay bars and will be a valuable travel companion when you're in a foreign city and want to get friendly with the locals'.
Please Follow us on Twitter or Become a FaceBook Fan
ClubFly uses the following technologies: PHP, MYSQL and AJAX. Design by Blotty.com
Please contact me if you have suggestions for new features. email@example.com. We always welcome additions of venues and amendments.
Popular ClubFly Venues
- Abbey, West Hollywood, Los Angeles
- Cafe, Castro, San Francisco
- Charlie's, Phoenix
- Club Cafe, Boston
- Georgies Alibi, Fort Lauderdale
- Mova, Washington DC
- Neighbours, Seattle
- A House, Provincetown
- Round-Up Saloon, Dallas
- Sidetrack, Chicago
- Stonewall, New York
- Twist, South Beach, Miami
- Blakes on the Park, Atlanta
Popular ClubFly Destinations