Fort Myers Gay bars and clubs by distance
- The Bottom Line (TBL) (0.8m) 12 rooms, 2 floors, 7 bars - The Bottom Line features a mirrored dance floor and now in it's 19th year. Daily happy hour 12pm - 8p...more
- Office Pub (1m) Small friendly bar catering to a mature gay crowd. Nightly events include underwear, games and country and western...more
- The Bar Association Bistro (1.4m) Upscale downtown bar with a great atmosphere, The Bar Association Bistro offers beer, wine, food, courtyard, dining rooms and bar....more
- Boston Ale N Tale (BAT) (2.6m) This is a new gay friendly non-smoking neighborhood sports & karaoke/DJ pub. They have a great selection of affordable beer, wine...more
- Tubby’s City Hangout (6.4m) Friendly, mixed and neighborhood bar, Tubbys City Hangout offers cheap drinks and drink specials. Wii Bowling Tournaments on Wedn...more
Fort Myers Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly
ClubFly provides a gay bar, club, nightlife and GLBT center mapper for Fort Myers, Florida and the rest of the USA. Fort Myers gay bars and clubs are mapped in your gayborhood with ratings, tags, videos, tips, transit/walking directions, and driving directions.