West Hollywood Gay House bars and clubs by distance
- The Chapel (0.6m) Located next to the Abbey in Weho, The Chapel club features a huge patio, DJ, dancefloor and a cute crowd. Check the website for their event listings. (Formerly Here)...more
- Abbey (0.6m) Popular place to see and be seen at this 16,000 square feet megabar in West Hollywood with dandefloor. Coffee, modern American comfort food, and cabanas too. Open at 8am daily for breakfast...more
- Ultra Suede (0.6m) Half of the Factory is Ultra Suede with its own entrance, lounge, dance area, bars and coat check. Check the website out for party listings...more
- Factory (0.6m) The Factory features a 15,000 square foot multi-permitted space for big dance events with state of the art lighting and sound. Currently being marketed as 'Robertson Nightclub' and 'Penthouse'. The Factory was built in 1929, retooled during World War II as the Norden bomb site factory... The space regained it's Hollywood connection in 1968 when Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack opened the site as a private club called The Factory. Adjoins Ultra Suede. Check the website below for hours and events...more
- Fubar (1m) Karaoke, trannyshack, cocktails and go-go boys. Mario Diaz's 'Big Fat Dick' every Thursday plays the best music in town! Free, but sometimes you may have to wait in line to get in. ...more
West Hollywood Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly
ClubFly provides a gay bar, club, nightlife and GLBT center mapper for West Hollywood, California and the rest of the USA. West Hollywood gay bars and clubs are mapped in your gayborhood with tags, transit/walking directions, and driving directions.