Plymouth Gay bars and clubs by distance
- Le Place (22.8m) Le Place has been serving the GLBT community for 30+ years and boasts a large dance floor with DJ's on Friday and Saturday nights ...more
- Pufferbellies (Thursday) (24m) Pufferbellies is Cape Cods largest nightclub. Every Thursday night is a GLBT party. Go-go dancers, shot boys & girls, great music ...more
- Bobby's Place (24.3m) Number of different room boasting a large lounge area, couches and a fireplace, the main room is perfect for cocktails and sociali...more
- Monkey Bar (24.4m) Serving cocktails, martinis and food daily till 1am...more
- Boat Slip (24.5m) Provincetown waterfront hotel and beach club and home of the Provincetown T-dance with national DJ's in residence in season, heate...more
- Bayside Betsy's (24.5m) American and Continental waterfront dining and cocktails. Zagat rated...more
- Shipwreck Lounge (24.5m) The Shipwreck Lounge is a new upscale neighborhood lounge with an extensive martini and wine list. Located in the lobby of the Bra...more
- Gifford House (24.6m) Huge outdoor patio bar (Porchside), fireplace, classic jukebox, pool table and video game. Open year round. Also houses basement d...more
- Piedbar (24.6m) Home of the original ab ripping, After T-Dance. Resident deejay Ken Sima and special guest DJ's fire up the turntables daily start...more
- The Provincetown Art House Theatre (24.6m) Formerly the New Art Cinema, this new theater brings you evening cabaret on 2 stages with new theater seating. Currently featurin...more
- Atlantic House (A House) (24.6m) A-House is the oldest gay bar in USA and the only year-round dance club in P'Town. This complex consists of the Little Bar (cruise...more
- Paramount (24.7m) Paramount opens out onto the pool area, making it a somewhat OK location for hot summer nights.
We witnessed a mem...more
- Vault (24.7m) The Vault is a cruisy hangout for the bear, leather and uniform crowds.
We witnessed a member of staff AND the own...more
- Crown and Anchor Cabaret (24.7m) Cabaret and restaurant at the Crown complex.
We witnessed a member of staff AND the owner of this complex treat a cu...more
- Wave (24.7m) A dozen video screens with views of the beach.
We witnessed a member of staff AND the owner of this complex treat a ...more
- Post Office Cabaret (24.8m) Drag, comedy, dinner and live entertainment. Summer season for 08 features lesbian comic Suzanne Westenhoefer, fashionista drag si...more
- Blue bar @ Patio (24.9m) Large patio restaurant with Blue cocktail bar in the rear with after beach drink specials 5pm - 7pm. Wi-fi available...more
- Governor Bradford (24.9m) Mixed pub type bar and restaurant with pool table, darts, jukebox, drag karaoke and entertainment after 9pm nightly...more
Plymouth Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly
ClubFly provides a gay bar, club, nightlife and GLBT center mapper for Plymouth, Massachusetts and the rest of the USA. Plymouth gay bars and clubs are mapped in your gayborhood with ratings, tags, videos, tips, transit/walking directions, and driving directions.