New York Gay House bars and clubs by distance
- G Lounge (0.9m) Chelsea bar with consistently good music, great drinks and a circular bar so you can do loops whilst drunk and check out the guys. Happy hour weeknights 4:00pm - 9:00pm...more
- Monster (1.6m) Monster has been around since 1970, you can chill in the upstairs piano bar sipping Monster cocktails or dance in the downstairs dance club watching the go-go boys. The Monster features Latino, retro, drag, game nights and Sunday t-dance...more
- Hangar (1.6m) Christopher St bar with 2 for 1 happy 3pm - 9pm weekdays, and until 2am on Tuesdays. Weekly pool tournaments ...more
- Easternbloc (2m) East village hangout with DJ, game machines, hot barmen and a diverse east village crowd ...more
- Cock (2.1m) NY's legendary Cock: Cruisey vibe, good DJ's, go-go boys, nightly themed events, and generally a later crowd so don't go before 1am...more
New York Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly
ClubFly provides a gay bar, club, nightlife and GLBT center mapper for New York, New York and the rest of the USA. New York gay bars and clubs are mapped in your gayborhood with tags, transit/walking directions, and driving directions.